APPLY FOR ENDORSMENT
Alternatively, you can download the form and send us the filled form by post to the address given below, along with the required payment receipt details .Click Here To Download
(1) The completed application form given below should reach the MDSI office at least 6 weeks before the program starts.
(2) The proposed Scientific Program should be ready at the time of application and be of high scientific quality with well defined aims and objectives
(3) The Organizing Committee should prove their professional ability to organize the Program
(4) The Faculty of the Program should be experienced and have credentials to conduct the Program
(5) The Organizers should clearly state the target audience, expected number of delegates and source of funding to conduct the Program
(6) A Scientific Report on the program and a short summary of the income and expenditure for conducting the program should be sent to the MDSI within 3 months following the Program
(7) After the program, a generous donation from the balance money should be made to the Corpus Fund of MDSI within 3 months following the Program. This donation will be used for the scientific activities of MDSI. The money should be sent as a DD to “Movement Disorders Society of India”.
(8) The MDSI will communicate it’s decision on the application for endorsement within 2 weeks after receiving the completed application form