1) Alternatively, you can download the form here and send us the filled form by post to the address given below, along with the required payment receipt details
1. Criteria for Regular Membership (RM):
- Neurologists (DM/DNB/equivalent international degree)
- Neurosurgeons (MCh/DNB/ equivalent international degree)
- Extra-ordinary neuroscientist: Those with degree in medical science (MBBS of equivalent) with outstanding contribution to movement disorders.
- Membership fees – INR 8000, SAARC Countries – 200 USD, Other Countries – 400 USD
2. Criteria for Associate Membership
- All professionals involved in clinical care and research in the field of Movement Disorders but do not meet the criteria for Regular Membership will be Associate Members of the MDSI. Associate Members will include MBBS, PhD in the field of neuroscience, Masters degree or above, nurses, counselors, speech therapists, psychologists and others who can demonstrate interest and contribution to the field of Movement Disorders.
- A clinician having MBBS degree and PhD
- MD/MS/DNB/ equivalent international degree (or higher) in Medicine/Pediatrics/ Radiology/ Surgery/ Pathology or any allied specialty interested in Movement Disorder.
- Membership fees – INR 5000, SAARC Countries – 150 USD, Other Countries – 300 USD
3. Criteria for Student Membership (SM):
- All students engaged in clinical and research specialization in Neurology (medicine, surgery, pediatrics, physiology, biochemistry, pathology, neurosciences etc.) will be eligible for Student membership of MDSI. For application of student membership, a letter from supervisor/head of the department will be required.
- Student membership will be temporary till the member ceases to be student.
- The student membership will have to be renewed every 3 years.
- Membership fees – INR 3000, SAARC Countries – 100 USD, Other Countries – 200 USD
4. Honorary Member (HM):
- Senior Neurologists in the country or abroad who have made outstanding contribution to the field of Movement disorders can be offered honorary membership.
- Honorary members will be selected by nomination, approved unanimously by all founding members and subsequently approved by EC and GB.
5. Founding Membership:
- All members who have conceptualized and started the MDSI will be the founding members of the society